30 May 2015

Maybe It's The Way You Do The Things That You Do

Maybe it's the way you cup your hands to protect a little bird. Maybe it's the way you laugh at my random logic. Maybe it's the way you look passionate when you talk about your favourite sports. Maybe it's the way you sleep during our tiresome journeys. Maybe it's the way you open the door and offer hospitality. Maybe it's the way you show your fear of failure. Maybe it's the way you look disappointed after reading online newspapers. Maybe it's the way you compliment the taste of my cookings. Maybe it's the way you be stubborn on keeping your well planned daily schedule. Maybe it's the way you call me every five minutes when I am late. Maybe it's the way you be so spontaneous when it comes to adventures. Maybe it's the way you study so hard that you decide not to sleep.

Maybe it's the way you embrace competitions and even defeats. Maybe it's the way you teach me to jump and catch a frisbee. Maybe it's the way you argue with me every time you think I don't make any sense. Maybe it's the way you sometimes be so quiet in the middle of the crowd. Maybe it's the way you run to catch the bus or train. Maybe it's the way you make me a cup of hot red bush tea. Maybe it's the way you look pretty prideful to say what you actually want. Maybe it's the way you notice homeless and beggars and at least give them smile. Maybe it's the way you allow others to walk before you on public transportations. Maybe it's the way you tease our friends and act as if nothing happens. Maybe it's the way you sing an old-fashioned song over and over again. Maybe it's the way you forbid me to pick wild flowers.

Maybe it's the way you do the things that you do. Or maybe it's the way I care about you and put my attention to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment