25 Jul 2015

It Seems Suddenly We Are

How funny it is that sometimes we do not realize the beginning of something, then it looks like it is suddenly there and we get used to it. Just like when we don't know when is the exact time the rose buds in front of our house starts blossoming.



It's just similar with our inability to remember when was the first time you hold my hands. Maybe that was the time when you teach me how to throw a ball, or maybe that was one of the usual times you pull me cross the road. 

But, somewhere, sometimes, some things have been changing. It is there. In the way you offer me help in the kitchen every single day. In the way you take care of my sunflowers in the bathroom. In the way you appreciate my effort to cook the dishes your mother uses to brew back in your home. In the way you scold me for leaving the keys inside the house. In the way you ask me to wait for you while you do your regular exercise. It is there. Even though I don't know since when. 

It is indeed funny that we get used to each other, so much, that tracing its beginning is so hard, as everything just seems to come about normally. Then suddenly we are here, and being the first person to meet in the morning is no longer awkward.



No comments:

Post a Comment